Today is a fun-filled day of holiday shopping, and I have to admit, I’m feeling lazy, so I used the oldest trick in the book: throw on a classic khaki belted trench, and you have instant chic!
This one is a little bit shorter in length, a little flirtier, belted nice and tight to create that ladylike flare. I also can’t stop wearing these fab Jean-Michel Cazabat pumps, they are a ridiculously gorgeous Marant knockoff, and yet strangely comfortable. You will be seeing these beauties quite often 😉
Wishing you all luck as you conquer the crowds this weekend to get your shopping done, too!
Photos by the talented and sweet Kari Jenkins, of www.karijenkinsphotography.com!
- Creme-de-la-Creme Burberry Trench … (andreamariad.wordpress.com)
- 3 Coat Styles to Cozy Up To (theposhdish.com)
- Trench Connection: 11 Classic Coats To Suit Up In This Winter (refinery29.com)
- Today’s Coveted Working Look: Anthropologie Colette Trench (theworkingwardrobe.com)
- Trench Coats. (chicbeyondbelief.wordpress.com)